What will your playstyle be?

Are you going to try to focus on healing? Have a damage based approach? Or are you going to try to be a jack of all trades and do both healing and damage in one build?

1 Like

Im going to go in a all damage approach, demolishing everything in my path, mauhahaha!

2 Likes

I typically start out as a healer to get easy groups and raid spots and will likely start that way here depending on how groups work.

5 Likes

I’ll probably do major damage with healing as a secondary. I’d like to be “support” more then healing, dealing with specific enemies that may be an issue to the party.

2 Likes

Have you given a look at the Engineer at all? They seem like they will be focused on support more than heals.

2 Likes

I am giving it some thought, but I have four tabletop AMs, so I’m kinda bias to them :p. I’m also concerned auto-turrets might be a little tooo techy for dorfs after the war of the beards.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. I think I have changed my style a little on my AM and will focus on damage first to level and then switch to heals for dungeons and raids. Slayer is staying damage. I will not be tanking.

2 Likes

In ESO I played as a Templar and used like 1 healing spell with the rest being dps. Might do something along those lines here as well as an Arch Mage (if possible lol).

2 Likes

If I decide to make a Archmage it’ll most definitely a healer spec for me.

1 Like

All in Hella dmg, prolly a secondary healing spell Just to stay alive

1 Like

You will have to choose a path for the skills, dps or healing, probably not able to select skills from one build or the other.

Gonna be ranger/archer class… always play my fav class on MMOs… anything that use a BOW.

2 Likes

I don’t know that sounds wonky … having mages out there that cannot heal at all?!! If the path selection only happens past L10, my guess is that even a nuke mage would by then have been allowed to place “skill points” (or whatever build system is employed) into a basic healing ability / skill. It will just ultimately be less powerful and restricted in range, if your option to improve heal skills are locked off beyond L10, should you choose the dps route.

2 Likes

I’m hoping there are some unique skills that require you to think for boss fights

2 Likes

Yeah that’d be neat. Decided that I’ll probably be support

4 Likes

Nice Z! We can rock support together!

2 Likes

Our tanks will never die :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I Will probably choose a tank and the tanky class seems to be the Warrior priest.

1 Like

Wanna try healing nature magic mage) :herb:

I always make 2-3 maxed characters, generally start with a dps, then tank and then healer.