What will your playstyle be?

Are you going to try to focus on healing? Have a damage based approach? Or are you going to try to be a jack of all trades and do both healing and damage in one build?

1 Like

Im going to go in a all damage approach, demolishing everything in my path, mauhahaha!

2 Likes

I typically start out as a healer to get easy groups and raid spots and will likely start that way here depending on how groups work.

3 Likes

I’ll probably do major damage with healing as a secondary. I’d like to be “support” more then healing, dealing with specific enemies that may be an issue to the party.

1 Like

Have you given a look at the Engineer at all? They seem like they will be focused on support more than heals.

1 Like

I am giving it some thought, but I have four tabletop AMs, so I’m kinda bias to them :p. I’m also concerned auto-turrets might be a little tooo techy for dorfs after the war of the beards.

1 Like

Yeah for sure. I think I have changed my style a little on my AM and will focus on damage first to level and then switch to heals for dungeons and raids. Slayer is staying damage. I will not be tanking.

1 Like

In ESO I played as a Templar and used like 1 healing spell with the rest being dps. Might do something along those lines here as well as an Arch Mage (if possible lol).

1 Like

If I decide to make a Archmage it’ll most definitely a healer spec for me.