What happened to the Witch Hunters?

what happened to the witch hunter? the hero simply does not exist there is no damage, the debuff he should have is non-existent he also gets a lot and exactly for that reason almost nobody uses this hero. he needs to have a good buff on his skills in general so he can look like a good option in the future

Well, i have seen a few streams on playing WH, and I can say that it’s a good class, with descent damage. It could use some tweaks on passive abilities. It is more difficult to play perhaps than other classes.

100% agree. WH was my second choice to WP…close second even…
I tried him for about 6 lvls and said nooooo way. Sad cuz I really wanted to play him.

1 Like

wait guys why we complain too early?? Look at or lvls… Lvl 30 we are not at max lvl… WH are very good on DPS once it hit Max lvl…just be patience and support the game…

there and that you are wrong. lvl 30 and the current endgame so the classes must be balanced in this current lvl. and WH as a dps sucks and like debuf dps it doesn’t even exist.

Hmmmm… i think you have a point…

All i like to say is we will wait until we get 50lvl and all skill is unlocked in that time we can observe more…