What are you excited for?

What are you most excited for in this game and why?
Also what features do you hope are included from the get-go for a good MMORPG experience?

7 Likes

A chance at a chicken helm

6 Likes

Excited to see how the game will be with VR working with games workshop.

9 Likes

Swaps, swaps more swaps and swaps.

7 Likes

Honestly just really excited to get back into online Warhammer games. I loved Age of Reckoning.

6 Likes

A game that is not so reliable on in game purchases, please.

12 Likes

This x100000. I understand the need to make money but I hope the action in the game doesn’t revolve around it.

8 Likes

I’m really excited for new ideas and content. Also looking forward to lots of character customization options because being unique in an MMORPG is a must for me.

9 Likes

I hope this game won’t turn out to be like a “pay to exist” game which ch is…no plat bought means no lixes and no bossing no lvls in that game and hope lvling becomes possible through quests too, all the way to end game on here. o.o this is all I hope for
(And of course give curry a chicken helm!)

8 Likes

Exactly, if there are no plat buyers. The game would suffer.

6 Likes

Hope to see some colorful Empire classes added, there’s so many different nations with their own styles.

5 Likes

I am most looking forward just to seeing the Old World brought to life! I am also hoping that there is a robust single-player mode. Being able to start and stop playing by my own schedule is important (for example, when travelling).

3 Likes

Im looking forward to play this when im not at home and off time from playing warhammer online on the private server called Return of Reckoning.

2 Likes

I am super excited for

• energy system
  • blatant and predatory pay 2 win
  • pay walls
  • auto play
  • community of mobile gaming teenagers
  • 5 different currencies to cloak the p2w
  • gacha
7 Likes

I am excited because I have never started a game since its beta and I would like to be a gentleman of this select group of vicious lol I hope we have a good time in the game … and every 4 or 7 hours I’m watching the pots that the game says is ready to download

3 Likes

Game isn’t going live until 2020 so there probably won’t be a beta within the next handful of weeks.

2 Likes

It’s only 4 months until 2020 … so it’s not much I can expect hahaha of course telling it is the launch in January or February.

2 Likes

The rich IP of Warhammer in a traditional EQ/UO-inspired MMO sounds ideal to me. I would strongly prefer a monthly premium subscription or battle pass/season approach to monetization vs. micro transactions, although I’m not opposed to cosmetic-only micro transactions that don’t affect game balance. If that’s the model, I’ll be putting a lot of time and money into the game. If it’s timers and energy and gems, I won’t play at all. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Well, really, on that issue of micro payments, it would be great if they were only for personalization items that do not include player statistics at all, since that would be obvious disadvantages for those who do not have that monetary resource.

otherwise it would be good for those who become a subscriber should have some kind of privilege that is not an increase in power so to speak …

3 Likes

Subbing to the game should get you special titles and some money to spend on the in-game shop. Now what is on the in-game shop, who knows? I would love to see it be cosmetic only but I doubt it.

3 Likes