Updates on game

Hello. I’ve been playing the game for a month maybe and i like it. The thing is that last couple of days i couldn’t even find a group. I started noticing that less and less players are playing and even when they are ingame, they are most probably afk-ing around the corner for whatever reason.
Putting the situation like this you can imagine what questions are rushing trough my head.
It’s been almost a month since last update fixed some stuff.
Please someone tell me.
Is a big update comming that everybody is waiting on or the game is slowly dying.
Don’t get me wrong, i just want to know if it’s worth putting effort in my toons even tho that’s kinda hard alone.

Best of wishes
Bionicbody.

1 Like

I feel your pain, I’ve been playing just as long and am hoping for an update soon as well. I’ve also been having a tough time finding a party. I even went out of my way to make a Witch Hunter my main in hopes they update them for the better and I’ll already be ahead of the curve. But good god, soloing with him is rough, real rough. Hoping to get a positive nerf for them soon. We’ll see!

1 Like

Since there is nothing good from the mobile mmo gaming side I will continue to play a bit. Just to be ahead if something new happens. I have 2 toons:
35 almost 36 sw named : BionicbodBG
32 am healer named : Bionicbody
I usually play for an hour everyday and a few hours on the weekends. Feel free to invite me, if you are looking ppl to farm with :slight_smile:

Best of wishes
Bionicbody.

1 Like

I’m playing from day 1 until boring after 1 month for always same quest.
I love this game but if out group:

• no mob count id already hit from other player
  • no other player health bar (for healer)
  • no pvp

made this game boring.
I love warhammer lore, specialy pvp, but until something change i’ll player other mobile mmo

1 Like