Two new screenshots from Pre Alpha!

7 Likes

Wow looks amazing, the level of detail. It Must be a main village of the game. Hope the pixel remain same at launch. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I actually think this is a smaller town away from Marienburg.

1 Like

Left Warhammer online 5 years back. Haven’t played any game based on old world since then. I wanted to recollect some knowledge so was searching the wiki and the Tweeter. Got two more pre-Alpha footage of the game.

4 Likes

Some more Pre Alpha!

!

3 Likes

I think i am too excited for this game. And why not. I am fan of virtual realms game celtic heroes.

1 Like

I want to clarify that the 1st image is a concept drawing of Broekwater Village in the Wasteland. The second is what it looks like in game today.

6 Likes

Didn’t mean to mislead but anyone who clicks the top picture can see that it is clearly just art :slight_smile:

Not sure what wytch elves are doing in the Drakwald and I’m not entirely sure I want to find out

I’m not a fan of Celtic heroes and I wasn’t a fan of OTM either

but I am looking to see what this game will be about it has my interest

With all the new games coming out I figured they have change with the times and create something new

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Darkchylde! Glad to see new faces around here. Yeah, I don’t think this will be Celtic Heroes in a Warhammer skin. I think this will take lessons learned from there and make improvements to those systems for a more modern experience. No auto is a huge plus and every interaction we have had so far with the developers has been really promising.

5 Likes

so when will the pre-alpha begin and how could we attend it?

5 Likes

PreAlpha is already going on. Users will be invited to play this early once the game reaches Beta.

4 Likes

This looks really good!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Relic!

1 Like

Is there there play testing happening? Just wondering if there is any way I could get in on playing some Pre-Alpha or help with testing… if that is even a possibility!

2 Likes

You can preregister on the site but I recommend joining the discord server as well.

2 Likes

What’s the discord channel name? Or how can we find the server?

2 Likes

Greetings Adventurer!

Welcome to the Official Warhammer: Odyssey Discord server!

Invite link: https://discord.gg/whodyssey

2 Likes

Extremely interested in the game, and hope the devs will share more info in the upcomming months. Now it’s holidays, but not so much time left before Beta-test starts (early 2020 as I remember). Also I hope to get an access to Beta :pray: and witness the game development by myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like