Topic #3 : List 3 things that you would like to see within the game?

I would like to see

#1: In-Game Events with special event mobs, that have special gear dropped when killed. Also In-Game Event shops with the specific gear you can buy related to the event ( Ammy, Braces, etc)
#2: In-Game Chest, that can drop mounts, gold, potions, fashion
#3: In-Game END GEAR, something to works towards by killing endgame bosses that drop pieces to get the ENDGAME GEAR.

List your thoughts?

1. A long story line quest and Lots of side quests. (Possibility to finish all quests)

2. no or just a small advantage When buying chests. Prefure it when chests just contains fashion, mount, pet and potions.

3. Hard to lvl, the xp gain is slow so you need allot of effort to gain the next lvl.

1 Like

1 mining (in raids) released only after the boss falls
2 collection (instead of getting ready gear you collect body parts of the raid bosses)
3 metallurgy to make your equipment of high quality. Falling equipment would be of medium quality.
but of course not for now but for a more distant future

I like your ideas. An ‘event boss’ that appears would be cool and very engaging for the community

2 Likes

A more exhaustive story-line.
Less energy based gameplay…
Less dependency on lux items for basic gameplay

1 Like

Good story line
Unusual skills for classes ( not like in other game )

1. a somewhat slower quest/story based leveling system so a level up or any other level based achievement feels like an actual achievement.

2. a lot of different looking/feeling dungeons to explore with your guild or party.

3. no p2w of any kind.

Those are my top 3 :smiley:

1 Like
  1. The lore is obviously going to be great.
  2. Good combat mechanics and controls.
  3. Lots of options for PVP.
1 Like
  1. Complex and interesting system of trading and auctions.
  2. Competition in the arena in your profession and between all professions.
  3. Permanent live events with the participation of moderators and project administrators.
  4. Direct exchange between players
  5. When players do quests and kill mobs, they receive items and money for this. Since there are many players, and mobs are constantly beaten, the money supply and the mass of objects in the game are constantly increasing. Therefore, consider a hyperinflation defense system.
  6. Be sure to find some level cap activities for players as you come up with new content.

I can continue this indefinitely if you want to. =)

1-that when Mobs kills, he always finds drop, even gold.

2-make fighting dynamic and has a major role in the game (trying to kill IVL Mobs higher than with dodgy skill and tactics you can do it)

3- that PVP has an important role in the game

2 Likes

I would like to see:

#1: Randomized world boss(es), that has a very low chance of dropping a unique item(s), also a critical kill for a class-specific quest that leads to a unique reward.
#2: Allow for rarity to be on display for optional wardrobes or mounts that have a limited drop rate from incredibly hard to find mobs - but, find a way to limit over-camping (perhaps, by limiting it to one per account).
#3: The items dropped by endgame bosses should be limited, but consistent with respect to the difficulty. Those specific pieces could immediately be used, however could be part of what is necessary to build an even stronger set of gear (ultimate endgame gear).
#4: Create a very strong and sought after class-specific quest line, that is rewarding as a result of milestones. It should take you across the entire expanse of the in-game universe, and should culminate with some of the hardest of tasks/kills to make it that much more rewarding. In the end, the reward should be on-par with endgame gear and contain a step-up quest line as new updates are introduced. Either a title, the look/color of the gear, or the effect on character should be visible to other players to show accomplishment.

Just some suggestions.

4 Likes
  1. Dynamic combat (active dodge, block, attack direction etc)
  2. Challenging enemies that need to be taken one at a time or cc’ed (i.e some strategy before each pull)
  3. Scalability so difficulty and rewards can scale with the number of players in the group (would love content that my wife and me can do together)
3 Likes