Tons of bugs on ios

ios is a nightmare to play with every and after patch update, tons of bugs, every now and then the game crashes and theres more, it cost more battery to open and play the app, it over heats the phone/iPad, its laggy on ios, the hud and the bottoms are sometimes stuck or you are force to relog,its sometimes delay or its out of connection, pls fix the game for ios

2 Likes

Tbh I’m playing on IOS and having no issue what so ever. The battery life is no joke though, it burns it up for sure. But as for your other issues I’m honestly not experiencing any of them. Playing on an iPhone 11.

-i havent have any issue before the patch update, everthing was good except the common bugs on group chats

1 Like

If anything delete the game and redownload from the App Store, see if that helps. If not I’d join the Discord for the game and see if you can report the bug or have someone get back to you. I noticed a lot of people are on the discord chatting.

1 Like

-will do, thank you, already report the bug on discord

Non of the described issues apply to me, playing in iPad Pro 12.9“ (2018) and iPhone 12 pro.

1 Like

I use to lag really bad whenever i entered a town place but lately the lag has gone. ios is fine for me now does drain battery quick though.

1 Like