One day's feeling of Warhammer Odyssey@Difinitus

First of all, let’s talk about the experience of a day. /
1.Map and status bar. It’s very troublesome to open every time. It’s not smooth enough. It takes a few seconds to open it. /
2.Chat status bar is too small, easy to be ignored, friends send messages are always ignored.
/3. The place to repair the equipment should be set next to the transmission of the main city /
. 4. The jump key can talk with the attack and NPC, talk to the player, check the player, and make a 5-in-1 is simple and convenient. /

1. skill status bar is the key point make complaints about objects. Should imitate the skill status bar of Celtic hero, convenient and quick. This is the most important level of comfort. /
    6.When the monster attacks you, you can’t use the blood bottle when attacking the monster. This situation has been killed many times.
2 Likes

@Mr-left Agree with everything you said. I could also add that there should be an option to lock camera behind your character like a classic 3rd person mode.

1 Like

I have no problem with equipment that breaks but with the lack that the forge makes. if equipments could be fixed manually by the player for free it would be very good, something that mimicked the kitchen system of celtc heroes or the kitchen system of genshin impact to define how good the forge was

1 Like

I’m thinking that in the later period, the store will definitely sell the same consumables as the whistle of the Celtic hero resurrection mount to repair the broken equipment and carry it with you

1 Like