Official Launch Details

4 Likes

Fingers crossed Australia. Who’s with me haha

1 Like

About France and traduction ??

Les devs ils ont dit que c’est pas sure l’ajoute d’autre langue au debut de la sortie. Ils ont dit ca ce matin sur discord. Peut etre apres qlq mois de la sortie si le jeu marche bien. Dsl pour mon fr, je Sais parler mais pas bien ecrire. Esperont au moin les langues plus populaires

Lets go i’m ready to play and going to have some free time…

1 Like

Tu t’en sort mieux que certains Français sur l’écriture =)

1 Like

Wow iam really exited i hope spain can try the game to!!! I cant wait to play already!!!

1 Like

I’m with you there mate!

Hey @Fade, :clap:thanks for posting this! For anyone who isn’t on any of the other media’s ,just official site is nice to have this info posted here as well.

1 Like

No problem! I try to post it on the forums and the reddit.

This is the best news I have had all week :slight_smile: I can’t wait to dig into this game. Still have the hope they bring in controller support.

Controller? Where Do you come from? Dcuo?

You do get more games then DCUO use controllers? Also, I play and own many games that have controller support on my Android device. Also I have a Nvidia Shield for gaming and it would be fun to play this game in my living room on my TV. So yes, I hope this game gets controller support.

Ohhhh i misunderstood! I thought you were talking about a support class called “controller” that Is in a mmo (DC universe online), which the Role Is to give mana to the group. I totally misunderstood ahah.

1 Like

Aussie here and keen as to get into it

https://discord.gg/Hzef93U8 Join my discord mate, looking at making an Aussie Guild

Send that link again man its expired

1 Like

Waiting is killing me lol

1 Like