Massive pvp battle

i hope there will be a massive pvp not just in some kind of arena or 1 on 1 duel.

It seems that we wil have 1vs1, gvg and faction warfare (not sure of the last one :frowning: )

2 Likes

I imagine they will eventually create a zone that allows pop. Right now just dueling is what i have heard

1 Like

Faction fights would be nice, some event where dwarfs and elves can fight, like a global war.

3 Likes

A large scale PvP zone would be awesome. PvEvP would be the best

1 Like

Honestly, factions wars is such a brilliant thing. Just imagine the drive and awesomeness of two factions just hoard killing each other and theyre all non NPC, ooof. I can imagine so many things and upgrades i am involving in my head with the faction war ( sort of. lets say there is a faction war every month, so the faction who wins get a trophy, gets some op rewards and afterwards whole month you could have like a buffs, special shops open and etc. Or imagine if at the begging the land will be distributed to different faction, the actual game land, so when one faction wins a war, they get a piece of a land from another faction (that could lead up to, getting privelege on killing some bosses over the other faction, or making it so, the other faction wont even be able to kill the boss ) and when the winning faction get all land from faction, they would get some badges or titles (heroes of world or whatever lol) some loot that is only available through getting all land and etc. But honestly, people could screw this up by a lot. So if they involve a faction war, probs gonna be just a huge war event, i would still love it a huge ton tho ,_,

2 Likes

yes, and this lore suits perfectly to do that, the board game battles are about races fighting, right? I said it time ago, we have 3 races, 2 gender every race, and dps, support, can be balanced. Elves dont have tanks but maybe archmages can heal enough to do balanced battles.

2 Likes

Duel, team arena, guild vs guild, and PvP between factions. Also, 5-man and 10-man dungeons for gear loots AND the most important thing of ALL, do not turn this into a P2W game. Developers can still make profit by subscriptions and other things like selling mounts, outfits, more slots for bag and may be monthly limited pack.

1 Like

Земля пухом :new_moon_with_face:

Big PvP battles are awesome… factions wars are one of the 4 ways you can do that… the other 3 are

1. World pvp
  2. Battlegrounds
  3. Guild vs Guild Wars.

Seeing all of those 4 things will make this game awesome !. BUT !! either way you’ll have to have proper class balance or PvP will be Shyt

1 Like

Class balance is easy. Just give everyone who enters battle fields same stats…hahahaha

Has there been any discussion on whether or not dark elves/greenskins/etc could be added later on?

Faction warfare would be amazing, though I’m not keen on pvp.

What would dungeons be like, maybe there will be raids or sommet.

Lets just hope the end game isn’t boring like a few mmos I’ve played

PVP is not the main focus of the game, and based on what the devs have said in the past, will be limited at the game launch (most likely just 1v1 duels). They might add more PVP functionality in future updates.

Dungeons are another feature that probably won’t make it into the initial game launch, but are something that the dev team has planned for a future update.

I’m guessing that there will be some sort of raids or boss fights, but how extensive they are…I’m not really sure. We haven’t really seen enough gameplay footage to guess at what raids might look like.

2 Likes

They said they have instanced dungeons though on discord AMA though? Or am I getting mixed up?

Earlier this year during an AMA Difinitus had said that he wasn’t sure if instanced dungeons would make it into the initial launch dungeons

As far as I can remember, there really hasn’t been any other information on the topic since then. It’s quite possible that with the amount of time that VR has had to work on the game, that they decided to put a dungeon or two into the game - so my initial post saying that they probably won’t make it into the launch may have been hasty. A lot of people do seem to be assuming that there will be instanced dungeons though, so it would be nice if Difinitus could perhaps confirm that.

1 Like

Difinitus did say it was what he was most looking forward to but, Then again my assumption may be wrong, guess we won’t know til open beta or launch

Thanks for replying man, you a real one

1 Like

So no PvP and No Raids…what else left to play, grinding dailies, Walk around Cities, run up and down maps? This game is getting very interesting. I wonder how long this game has been in developing?

My guess is there are story quest lines that take you throughout the world. We still don’t know for sure if there is/isn’t going to be some sort of instanced raid(s) at launch. As long as there is a lot of content to get through i’m ok with it coming later.

:-1: no, then all the work you put in to be the top dog would get thrown out the window