I want to know if the game will be compatible with my phone

What kind of requirements does the game have? I have a Huawei y6 2019 … will the game be available on my phone as well?:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

We don’t know the base device requirements yet, though VR has said repeatedly that they will try to support as many devices as possible. Though I cannot say for certain, I would guess that a 2019 smartphone will probably be able to run the game fairly well.

2 Likes

I would be interested to see an official generalized answer on this (even a ballpark preliminary idea): what would the oldest devices/OS be that could run WH:O (easily and/or at all lol).
My phone is about to kick the bucket so I’m going to be looking for a “new” one anyway, but it’d be nice if I could pull old phone out as a dual device.

1 Like

Yep, I’m similarly stuck with two old iOS mobile devices and really hope the game will be compatible with them. Forking out the cash for upgrades right now is gonna be a bit tough … well hopefully all shall be revealed soon during beta …

Recent devices Will surely be supported… Maybe older ones with less details, but usually up to 3 years old devices should be considered for new releases…