I need eng machine skill and stat build plz

I need eng machine skill and stat build plz

Thanks guys

1 Like

Hey! There is no single standard and everything will change after the patch. Everyone does it in their own way based on preferences and experience. At the moment, the base of the build will be Aimed Shot (lvl 6 is your main damage) and Shield Wall (minimum lvl 5 - for maximum duration). Improving other turrets does not make sense, now they do not work correctly and level up does not increase anything for them except health and duration (there will be no damage). Concussive Strike is better for solo, Buck shot for group AoE. The choice between Upgrade and Repair is not very important. For them, you need to manually select the turret on the target during the battle. And this is inconvenient. A lot of time and efficiency can be lost because of this. However, given the buggy turrets (namely, the lack of damage during level up), I would not take the “Upgrade Turret”, because I do not waste time and mana (energy) on their installation. Although I note that the ability increases turret damage very well. But in theory it is possible to cure your “main turret” (because the only one works). But again, this is inconvenient and you need to search for the turret with your finger, even just to check its health.