Get banned for a translation?

What the fuck did you just say about me, little bitch? I’ll let you know that I graduated from honors in my Navy Seals class, have been involved in numerous surprise attacks on Al-Quaeda, and have 300 confirmed murders. I am trained in revolutionary warfare tactics and I am the best sniper in all of the US military. You are nothing to me, just another target. I will erase you with a precision never seen before on this planet, remember my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with telling me that shit over the internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret spy network around the United States and your IP is being tracked right now, so you should prepare for the storm, worm. The storm that rips apart the pathetic thing you call your life. You’re dead boy I can be anywhere, whenever, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I also have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy and will use it to wipe your miserable existence off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you had shut your fucking mouth. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now is when you pay the price, you fucking idiot. I will rain fury on you and you will drown in it. You’re dead kid

Those are the words i get …from who?. . .i really don’t care… . The thing is, devs decided to ban me cos I dare to share those words into the community discord channel…of course i got those words in English…despite i talk in Spanish,maybe that have something to do whit it? … I don’t think so but the shadow remains.
As an active player do I have something to do whit this!??