Engineer crafting

4 Likes

Ahhh yes, Valaya got it 100% right … nothing like a decent mug of ale while in combat :laughing: This may turn out to be the most interesting class to play. Could be a game changer in combat. Looking forward to trying it out.

1 Like

So, kinda Single target/AoE damage/CC/Buff/Taunt functions of the turret. Utility class at its best.

1 Like

Nice to see an update

1 Like

Soga you just named all functions of a support class

1 Like

Seems like the engineer will be able to choose between having a decent amount of dps or playing more like a support. It seems like a very interesting class.

This early update got me pretty excited, engineers will probably be the most exciting and obviously versatile class

Wow how could i miss this update. Those turrets look amazing! I think the engineer could be the most complex class in regards of where do i have to place the turrets in order to do the most dps/ have the highest support effect.

Maybe an idea for further development: A Questsline which changes the visual of the turrets. This could be fun for special events like Easter,Christmas etc. It would also provide additional gameplay for Endgame players and new players alike.

2 Likes