Controller Support?

I made an account just because I need to know. Will there be controller support? I really want to play this on my Nivida Shield. :nerd_face:

1 Like

@Nanfoodle, no information was given about gamepad/controller support yet. I would like to play via controller too, but as much as I know in CH there’s no such option. So prospects are slim, at least at the start.

I would assume that Controller Support isn’t something they are looking at for launch, however perhaps later down the road after release.

Controller support would be nice, but may be a bit complicated depending on how the interface is.

Thanks for the reply, hope the Devs see there is a want for this. It would open there game to a whole market of Nvidia Shield users not by changing the game. Just by adding controller support.

Would definitely be an interesting addition. I wonder what the devs would think of this.

It’d be neat to have it implemented from the start rather than retrofitting controls later on, but Idk if they would want to have the limitations that come with that.
I think you can bind controls to a controller through an emulator, but :man_shrugging:

This is what I’m hoping for. I would much rather play with a controller on my nvidia shield then on a phone or tablet. Android TV should be a priority IMO.