⚠️Closed Beta News!⚠️

Very excited for this! Glad to see so much progress has been made.

5 Likes

Where can I apply for a game test?

3 Likes

For this first closed beta it sounds like they will be hand picking a limited amount of players based off of their contributions to the community. However you can pre-register for a potential open beta afterwards by going to the main website and scrolling to the bottom where it’ll say to pre-register

https://warhammerodyssey.com/

6 Likes

Big man Zkills you think I have contributed enough to get this beta? I really just wanna play it with the homies ever since Celtic Heroes I have been wanting another game like it. This one seems pretty cool except for arch mage i don’t like that class :/. Also do you think you can jailbreak my phone to get whatever the currency is for freee?

4 Likes

I’m hoping the next iPad mini comes with a 144hz display. I know the iPad pro has 144hz and playing this game at 144hz would be very nice.

5 Likes

Finally, beta is coming :raised_hands:🙋:clap::grin::blush:

4 Likes

Almost sounds like a troll post lol, but regardless Schwing himself said if you came here expecting to see a game like Ch then you’ll be disappointed. I’m not gonna say anything about who’s likely to get in and who’s not, will wait and see next week

5 Likes

If I get in great, if not I am just happy to see development is at this stage. Means things are going well by the Devs account of things. Can’t wait till the beta players can share their thoughts.

4 Likes

Most of us know the game won’t be like CH but I just hope they keep the competitive aspect. I actually really liked clans fighting for bosses to get their members gear. In my opinion that’s what made CH fun.
Also the fact that CH was such a social game also made it fun.

7 Likes

Don’t expect that competitive aspect. They’ve said it’ll literally be nothing like Ch. We’ll all get to see for ourselves in the near future, but I’ll take VRs word for it

5 Likes

Let’s try to stay on topic here though, the hype for the beta :slight_smile:

5 Likes

the last hope for a game where everything will be in order to play in pleasure

6 Likes

YEAAHHH haha. Love it

5 Likes

Very happy to see we are getting closer to trying the game out ourselves. High expectations!

4 Likes

it would be great to get access , I’ve been waiting so long )

4 Likes

Good stuff, congrats @Difinitus

4 Likes

I will play the hell out of this!

5 Likes

That is awesome! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Parecía más emocionante en la presentación y vídeos. Hay mucha competencia allá, esas capturas me muestran un Fist person no un morpg que al menos es lo que yo busco. Sin comentarios hasta que no lo pruebe

4 Likes

Nice! Beta is coming! Been waiting for so long!

5 Likes