⚠️Closed Beta News!⚠️

• Difinitus, VR Community Manager

:warning: Closed Beta News! :warning:

Warhammer: Odyssey will be available to a limited group of players starting around the end of July. We’ll start reaching out to potential testers next week. And now to show you the latest in-game screen shots from our playtests (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚ :

https://discordapp.com/channels/595527434846076928/599104752554606599/727772924269821992

24 Likes

Exciting! Thanks for the screenshots, looks quite polished already! Looking forward to giving this game a good go, the mobile mmorpg market has been in dire need of a AAA quality mmo like WH:O

6 Likes

Nice! So happy to see this, the wait was long, covid delayed everything but so excited to see the devs managed to go ahead with the project.

6 Likes

Looks amazing. Can’t wait to test it out myself. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The more I see the inventory screenshot the more it’s starting to grow on me

6 Likes

Thanks for the update guys! The excitement levels are right back up to where they need to be :smiley: Loooove the crisp, clean graphics. Too many games are overly embellished.

6 Likes

Yeah the graphics look awesome :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I would love to test this game, Warhammer has been a passion of mine forever, going back to the table top games. Grats on getting this far with development.

4 Likes

Omg Im so excited thank you @Difinitus can’t wait to test it. Been check all sites daily yayyy finally some news!!!

5 Likes

Ooo beta. Been waiting so long for this news. Congrats to the development team.

4 Likes

Catibrie “Ooo beta. Been waiting so long for this news. Congrats to the development team.”

That’s my wife, yes fella’s I got a wife who MMOs with me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. But I really hope Warhammer is just a competitive as CH, that’s one of the reasons I still play CH the clan competition always made it really fun.

7 Likes

Everything in those screenshots look fairly impressive, but just note that what you see in them are subject for change and/or not “complete”. Will likely look a bit different on release

5 Likes

Thanks @Difinitus. I hope it will be awesome

5 Likes

Yea so cool. Can’t wait for it to come out.

4 Likes

Uwu
Really excited for thie

5 Likes

Looks sick. I now have an excuse to buy the latest iPad, let’s goooo.

4 Likes

Wooohooo great news!

4 Likes

Thinking of buying something like a Galaxy Fold 2 for this game, comes out in August sometime :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I can hardly wait, guys.

5 Likes