All i want for Christmas (minus a few months) is

What do you guys want from warhammer in one sentence…

I want to have a anti monopoly mmorpg game with good graphics and a good story line…

AND YOU?

Been here before, but will answer again lol: I’m excited about the community already forming around the game; that’s what I like about CH and it’ll be fun to see what this environment brings. (long, but was one sentence :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

All I want for Christmas (minus a few months) from Warhammer: Odyssey is probably what anyone would want from an mmorpg.
A good gameplay, a good storyline, a long-lasting and good community, content updates often, and a strong leadership from Virtual Realms.

Never said I couldn’t say more than one thing in one sentence :wink:

2 Likes

Duel-wield axes for high sustained single-target DPS and reliable critical strikes - and of cause a good community and an excellent game :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi, I want a real open world game, I mean, I know the quest need to be lineal but I want some freedom to build the character, I want to feel I am living an “adventure”, with good lore, history.
Also I want dificult pve content, like the old days, dungeons where the team need to cooperate, without auto easy play, bosses with good skills, we need to heal, tank, comunicate eachother.
Also I dont want P2W content, with items or gear only available paying, I want only a litle “pay to fast” because a game need to gain money but I think a “only pay for costumes, outfits” system would made money too.
And last but not least, the most important, a good and healthy comunity, where people can socialize without being all day talking trash because the high pvp content, we are here to have fun, and it is imposible without a good and funny atmosphere.

3 Likes

I would like a unique combat system, for example, with such elements of country control as stunning rollover and similar types of control, as well as the possibility of dodging or blocking attacks. Or a system with a block scale that destroys which you gain control of the reptile opant. But this is a dream, in my opinion, a good thought out system battlefield is the main sign of success in the game and it doesn’t matter what kind of graphics

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas (minus a few months) is…
12 unique class paths,
11 sneaky Shadow Warriors,
10 (or more) maps to explore,
9 days until closed beta (hopefully),
8 gorgeous Shadow Warrior bows,
7 cool ideas for future content,
6 interesting classes,
5 weeks until launch (would be nice),
4 quarterly content updates,
3 more class previews,
2 more cool features to be announced before launch,
and 1 Book of Gruuuuuudges!

(I think that counts as one sentence?)

1 Like

…On the 12th day of Beta, VR devs gave to me… :musical_note:
(dang, now I’m jamming to Christmas music, I usually can make it till May)

3 Likes

I’m always jamming to Christmas music.

1 Like

I want healers to be amazing, WP4Life

All i want for Christmas is a really rrally overoowered toon give to me by jesus (vr) and for me to have everything you can have. Lol

Definitely a tall order.