24hrs to level up again?

Hi, I’m new

I’m curious about quests after we complete them, i been playing many mmorpgs and I have to wait 24hrs to level up again because they disappear the quests.

It would be like that? I prefer level caps and after the caps we can level up other parts of our characters gear for example. I really want to play a good mmorpg all day.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Dunno about lvl caps existing or not but there won’t(I think) be dat da 24 hrs can’t lvl anymore thingy

1 Like

There will not be any of that junk. You’ll be able to play and level up for as long as and as much as you’d like each day. No limits, it would be a stupid idea and VR isn’t about that.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve come across the frustrating xp limiters in some games and it’s a real breaker for me lol. I am hoping that they’ll have daily/weekly quests and challenges to make things interesting.

2 Likes

At launch there will be a level cap, I believe they said it would be 50? But they have not mentioned there being a daily limit to leveling or experience gains. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Perfect!! Let’s go great news, I haven’t play a good mmorpg in a long time. I would grind all day with this one.

1 Like

I read that not only will there be no limit to exp, there will be no timer system at all😀.

1 Like

I dont know I actually prefer level caps. It would be good to see a level cap at first around 50 or so. Then during updates or new patches increase the level cap.

I feel that it helps create more balance for people who are not always available to play 24/7. By creating level caps people can still reach end game and not fall too far behind.

One thing I don’t want to see are paragon levels those are the worst.

1 Like

there will definitely be a character level cap (someone mentioned 50). i think what most don’t want is a level on HOW much you can level a day… or how often you can run certain quests.

I don’t have the screenshot a but It was said in the mmorpg.com dev interview and the AMA That level cap will be 50 at launch but there is no limit to how much you can level,

1 Like

i agree with @krazizen I like the lvl caps and update the game as time goes on so everyone can grind hard every update they increase the cap!

Devs have mentioned previously it will be a full mmorpg experience, not a watered down cash grab auto-play mobile MMO rip-off, so you won’t have any ‘energy systems’ that prevent you from playing for as long as you’d like from what I gather!

1 Like

Thats good… i hope there are no limit on dungeins…

You worded it perfectly! :laughing:

Bit late but there was no other way to put it :sweat_smile:

1 Like